Finding the Best Nursing Evidence Every Time (1.0 CEU) will be offered Tuesday, July 24, 2018.
Location: Lapidus Library Classroom G101
Time: 10:00 - 11:00AM
Instructor: Lita Anglin, MSIS
Please register in advance in FOCUS.
The Center for Innovations in the Advancement of Care will be hosting a special 4-part course series this fall with The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The course is Reflecting Art in Nursing Practice and is led by experienced museum educator Carolyn Halpin-Healy.
Tentative dates will be Thursdays in October and November. Details and registration info to come!~
CE on Demand - Nursing Reference Center Plus
1. Go to Nursing Reference Center Plus and choose Continuing Ed.
2. Use the search box to search for a topic. Limit publication type to CEU.
3. Click the ribbon icon for the CE Module you wish to take.
4. At the next screen create a LOGIN/PASSWORD for CINAHL Education.
5. In the module follow the tabs: Course Materials, Interactive Review, Take Test
6. In CINAHLEducation choose TRANSCRIPT.
7. Save a copy of your transcript as a PDF.