- A nurse's step-by-step guide to writing your dissertation or capstone
- Addictions nursing: scope and standards of practice
- Advanced practice nursing: essential knowledge for the profession
- Advanced practice nursing in the care of older adults
- Cancer nursing: prinicples and practice -- 2018 Title!
- Critical thinking tactics for nurses: achieving the IOM competencies
- Emergency nursing: the profession, the pathway, and the practice
- Essentials of nursing leadership & management
- Essentials of perioperative nursing -- 2017 Title!
- Family health care nursing: theory, practice, and research
- Foundations of nursing research
- Fundamentals of nursing
- Genetics/Genomics nursing
- Gerontological nursing: scope and standards of practice
Upcoming Learning Opportunities
NURS: Library Research Skills for Nurses
Wed, December 6 - 9:00AM
Please register in iDevelop in advance. 1 hour of Nursing CE will be awarded.
The JBI Evidence-Based Practice Database covers a wide-range of nursing and health sciences information that has been appraised, analyzed, and prepared by expert reviewers. The Joanna Briggs Institute is an international research center through the University of Adelaide, South Australia.
JBI's Evidence Summaries are recommendations for clinical practice based on structured literature searches referencing the highest quality sources available on a topic, usually with a nursing focus. (Choose "Evidence Summaries" as publication type.)
Faculty Bibliography Author Search
Recent Publications by NYU Langone Nursing/CIAC
Links to published articles by nurse authors from NYU Langone.
Nursing Research and Education Librarian
Center for Innovations in the Advancement of Care
NYU Langone Medical Center
545 First Avenue, GBH SC1-134
Nursing Reference Center Plus
Nursing Reference Center Plus is a high quality, evidence-based point of care tool for nurses and nursing administrators.
1. Start from a computer connected to the NYULMC network.
2. Go to Nursing Reference Center Plus.
3. Select NRC Plus Mobile App Access.
3. When prompted, enter the email address synced to your device.
4. From your device, follow the emailed instructions to:
Download the app.
Register using the emailed authentication key.
Students of NYU College of Nursing
If you are a nurse enrolled as a student at the NYU College of Nursing, these research guides link to resources for accessing evidence, help with PICO projects, tutorials, and other content for academic research.