SUPPORT LEVEL ONE: Support provided to all members of the NYULMC community.
- Assistance via chat or email, or one-on-one consultation at a library location
- Routine support for locating information using online information resources provided by the library
- Routine assistance with problems accessing online library resources
- Assistance with developing an effective literature searching query or strategy
- Basic introduction and support in using bibliographic management software programs such as EndNote
- Basic guidance in developing effective knowledge and data management stratagies
SERVICE LEVEL TWO: Support provided to departments or groups with a dedicated liaison librarian, or groups having an agreement with the library to provide this higher level of support.
- All assistance described in support level one
- One-on-one consultation at a library location or at the user's location
- In-depth support locating information using online information information resources provided by the library and information sources beyond the library
- In-depth assistance with problems accessing online resources including investigation of issues in user's work location as appropriate
- Collaboration in conducting narrative or systematic literature searching with co-author designation as appropriate - more information on this is available via our Systematic Review guide
- In-depth support in using bibliographic management software programs such as EndNote (excluding complex IT problems)
- Course-integrated knowledge management instruction
- Additional support as appropriate in consultation with the Associate Director, Research, Education, & Clinical Support