Read by QxMD and Docphin all work with NYU Health Sciences library's authentication, which allows you access to NYU's subscriptions.
Unlike the TOC emails you get from individual journals, these resources allow you to view the full-text of articles instantly.
Note: These applications do not offer all of NYU's ~11,000 journals.
1. Download the app onto your device.
2. Login via facebook or email (it doesn't have to be your NYU email)
3. From the landing page, go to settings (gears icon) and under Account Settings tap Institutional Access
4. Tap "Automatic Login Using Library Login"
5. Under proxy settings, search for New York University and select New York University Health Sciences Libraries
6. Sign in with your KID/NetID and password
1. Download the app onto your device
2. Register via your email (it doesn't have to be your NYU email)
3. From the landing page, tap on the three bars in the right-hand corner and then the gear icon (settings)
4. Click on your institution (default is "not affiliated")
5. Chose New York University as your affiliation