Access Journal Articles on iPhone/iPad
- Using Safari on your iPad or iPhone, copy the text below by tapping and holding, then choosing "Select all" and "Copy."
- In Safari, create a bookmark (Icon to the left of the URL box)
- Rename the Bookmark: "NYUHSL Full-text Access" and select Save
- Click on your Bookmarks Manager (Icon to the right of the URL box) and select Edit
- Select the new bookmark you just created titled "NYUHSL Full-text Access"
- Delete the URL that is in the box and paste in the code that you originally copied
- Whenever you are on a journal website or article webpage, select the "NYUHSL Full-text Access" bookmark and you will be able to access the full text
Access Journal Articles in Browser
- Drag the Reload via NYUHSL button to your web browser's bookmarks toolbar.
- When viewing an article or journal (off campus), click the Reload via NYUHSL bookmark in your toolbar to login to the NYU Health Sciences Libraries and access the full-text (if NYUHSL has a subscription). This works with Firefox, Safari and Chrome (WATCH INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO).
- For instructions on how to install the bookmarklet in Internet Explorer, watch this instructional video.
Access Journal Articles using Papers
Access journal articles in Papers using the following steps:
For Windows: Open the Access Options tab
For Mac: Open the Preferences tab
Once you've accessed the above options, select New York University - School of Medicine. You will now have access to full-text articles.
Go to Settings and copy and paste the URL below into the Proxy Settings option: